Friday, October 06, 2006

A215 is over

Today I finished the Open University level 2 course in creative writing! It was the first year of the course with the inevitable teething problems of occasionally unclear assignment instructions etc but I enjoyed it very much. The success of these online courses depends very much on the quality of the tutor and having some good tutor group participation and I think I was lucky in both respects.

So what's next? Well I want to keep writing and am trying to pluck up the courage to submit work for publication. In this blog I hope to record my efforts as well as other observations on life. Keep reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mornev again! Didn't the year go fast? Good luck with your future writing and maybe see you in 2008 A315?

Cathy said...

Hope so Mornev! The A215 cafe gave me hours of entertainment ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy, did you just start this blog in October, or is there more of it hidden away somewhere?

Cathy said...

Hi Janet, yes I've only just started here. I did start a blog for A215 but was a bit shy about going public with it, then life got in the way so I didn't post for ages. You should still be able to find it here
http://cathysnotebook.blogspot.com/