Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Crushes

Ooh, I'm all of a flutter today. After Son 2 had gone to school this morning I switched on the TV for a few minutes and guess who was a guest on GMTV? Donny Osmond, my first ever schoolgirl crush.

Anyone who was young in the early '70s will remember how the girls were divided into two camps, the fans of Donny and the fans of David (Cassidy). Well, we are all grown up now, but I have to say that Donny is still very cute and rather charming. It must be all that Mormon clean living. Anyway it was fun to watch Fiona Phillips going as gooey over him as I probably would!

Apparently he still has legions of loyal fans but what is really scary though, is that he is now a grandfather! Where has the time gone?

6 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Ooh, I've always been a Cassidy girl myself!!

:))

A
xxx

Cathy said...

Well each to her own, but I do think Donny has aged the better!!

Cx

Anonymous said...

Is it greedy to like both.

Although I have to admit I owned a life sized picture of David Cassidy!

Sue xx

Cathy said...

Yes, Sue, it is greedy to like both.

Next you'll be telling us you liked both Starsky and Hutch!!!

Cx

Anne Brooke said...

Oh no, Starsky was my favourite. Surely no-one can like them both!

:))

A
xxx

Cathy said...

I liked Hutch, which is weird as I have always preferred dark haired men...