Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My lucky day

Last week I ordered a leather jacket from a well known shopping channel ( spending my Christmas money in advance!). I wanted it in black but that colour was sold out in my size, so I ordered a green one instead. Today it arrived...right size, bag marked green and actual jacket is black! Obviously a stock control problem somewhere, but hey, I got the colour I wanted. Even better, Hubby actually said it looked good so there is no way it is going back!

I was out this morning but meant to write this afternoon. Somehow though I got embroiled in watching a dispute unfold on a forum I frequent, so I still have my 300 words for the day to write...

Three notable things:

1. Fay Weldon on the Spice Girls.

2. Meeting friends at the support group coffee morning.

3. Wasting the afternoon away online...

5 comments:

Graeme K Talboys said...

Ah, life wouldn't be the same without a bit of a barney going on somewhere.

Good about the jacket.

Jenny Beattie said...

Excellent news about the jacket: somebody is looking after you.

A bit of online rubber necking can be just what you need sometimes.

Now I'm off to see what Fay Weldon made of the Spice Girls.

JJx

Jenny Beattie said...

Oooh, vitriolic: you see I love a bit of bitching and leering. I'm glad she's said it cos it's true.

JJx

Casdok said...

It was meant to be!!

Anonymous said...

There's something karmic about that jacket story...

And yes, watching forum rucks is like watching traffic accidents - a horrible fascination, with the distinction that you don't have to be a passing nurse or paramedic before you feel able to join in.