Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another blog award


This one has been gifted to me by Lane, whose blog I love. Thanks so much Lane.

Now I have to pass it on to five others. A tricky decision as always, because there are so many interesting and beautifully written blogs, but I'd like to give it to:

Casdok
Crystal Jigsaw
Caroline
Graeme K Talboys
and
JJ

To claim your award (in a choice of colours!) and to find out what it is all about, visit the website of The Shameless Lions Writing Circle.

Three notable things:

1. I'm still feeling ill, so have tried to take it easy today, though I have a telephone tutorial at 9.30am tomorrow and I haven't opened the text book yet. Argh...

2. Being given an award brightened my day!

3. I've received some wonderful and supportive comments following my posting about son 1. Hugs to all of you.

7 comments:

Graeme K Talboys said...

Ooh. A shiny new award. Thank you so much! I'm chuffed to bits.

Casdok said...

Thank you!
Sorry your not feeling well, so an extra thank you for thinking of me.
x

Anonymous said...

Thank you, you are very kind. Get well soon.

Regards your comments on bullying, I think it is one of subjects that really hits a nerve, especially with parents whose children have also been bullied.

Best wishes, Crystal xx

Lane Mathias said...

The purple lion looks fab:-)

Well deserved m'dear

x

Anne Brooke said...

Hope you feel better soon, Cathy! And well done on the award.

Hugs

A
xxx

Jan said...

I suppose you COULD have the book open beside the telephone??

Caroline said...

Thank you so much x