Thursday, March 13, 2008

Silence broken

Sorry about the silence. It is turning out to be 'one of those weeks', I've got a lot on my mind and I can't think of anything much to write about.

So for now here are

Three notable things:

1. I got my OU assignment back yesterday. To say I was pleased would be an understatement.

2. My friend Andrea in Australia has set up a new blog. Go and visit her at Don't Spare me the Details, she is great writer, especially about life with her autistic son.

3. There are two new reviews and some book news over on bookersatz this week. Please keep visiting, commenting and contributing reviews, we need your help to make it a success.

8 comments:

Casdok said...

Congratulations on your OU assignment!
And i will go and say hi to your friend!

Jackie Luben said...

Well done, Cathy. It's always good to have a morale booster.

Anne Brooke said...

Hope the busy-ness settles down soon for you - sending hugs & love. And well done on that assignment!

A
xxx

Andrea said...

Hey Cathy, well done on finishing the assignment.
Here's to hoping things quieten down soon.
And thanks for the compliment on my writing but now I feel as if I have to live up to it :-)

Anonymous said...

Great news on the assignment. Thanks for the direction to Andrea's blog.

CJ xx

Jenny Beattie said...

Cathy, sorry but there is yet another message on the Novel Racer's - yes, yet another, even since the one I did five minutes ago!

Sorry.

Jan said...

YOu've got LOTS of lovely positives!

Emerging Writer said...

How did you find the OU course? I was looking into doing one.