Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter blues

Well what a miserable weekend of snow, sleet and freezing cold...

At least it gave us an excuse to chill out at home and do very little other than eat chocolate and occasionally go shopping!

Three notable things:

1. I am Brain Training on a Nintendo DS Lite. I started off with a brain age of 60, argh!

2. I am still struggling wih my assignment and waiting for that lightbulb moment.

3. This website is frankly scary. Is this what they call post-feminism?

6 comments:

Jenny Beattie said...

OMG; that website really is scary.

Andrea said...

Hi Cathy and Happy Easter.
I only got as far as the headline on that website and my blood pressure rose fifteen points. I'll be having nightmares on the strength of that alone.
I'm off to console myself with chocolate. I got a chocolate orange for Easter.
Andrea

Casdok said...

Chilling out, eating chocolate and shopping sound good to me!

Cathy said...

jj and andrea, I have to say that reading about that website just made me so glad I only have boys!

casdok...yes it was a really good way to spend Easter.

Anonymous said...

I got the brain trainer too. I haven't opened it yet. Bit scared to be honest.!!!

Miss Bimbo is dreadful. Aged 9 is awfully young.

Crystal xx

Sue Guiney said...

I saw that bimbo site on Italian tv, and I hoped it was just an Italian thing and that I couldn't possibly understand what they were saying since I don't talk Italian. But it is as scary and awful as I had feared, and it's everywhere. What can we do to let kids want to be kids again? Horrible!!