Friday, March 02, 2007

Target time

A day late, it's time to review how many of my targets for February were met.

1. OU...still a bit behind on my reading but the assignment is done. OK, I cheated slightly, I asked for and was granted an extension and it was actually completed and posted off today!

2.Novel...well I have written a little more, but not as much as I would have liked.

3.Proper work...some bookkeeping done, lots more to go.

4.Voluntary work...caught up, sort of.

5.Wardrobe clearing...um, no. Though I have bought a few more items to put in it!

Not too bad for a short month which contained a two week half term for Son 2...

Now for the March targets. I will have a think and put them up over the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps March targets should be 'No targets'!

Well done for getting the assignment off.

Sue xx

Anne Brooke said...

I agree with Sue - as ever! Give yourself a spring break, Cathy ...

:))

A
xxx