Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Christmas greeting...

...from Son 2.

We don't really do religion at home, but this year, for some reason, he is obsessively listening to 'Angels We Have Heard On High' by the Westminster Cathedral Choir, which is on an album of Christmas songs I bought some time ago. So I just thought I would share:



This Christmas I shall be keeping in my thoughts the friends who are currently going through very difficult times (there are several of them) and the homeless trying to survive in this weather. I shall feel grateful for everything I still have.

Have the best (white?) Christmas you can, despite the UK weather chaos, and see you all on the other side.

3 comments:

Chris Stovell said...

Best wishes for you to Christmas and the New Year too.

Chris Stovell said...

or even 'to' and 'for'... sorry!

Anonymous said...

Was hoping it wouldn't be white but that isn't the case!

Have a lovely time, hope it's calm and peaceful.

CJ xx