The lovely and talented Sarah Salway has tagged me for a meme. I've actually already done this one here but hey, it is the sort that can have many answers, so here goes again:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I have a rare genetic condition that means that I need a lot of dental work and my toenails are weird.
2. I am an enthusiast, I throw myself wholeheartedly into new projects and hobbies.
3. I qualified as a Chartered Accountant even though I was by no means guaranteed a pass in my 'O' Level Maths exam at school.
4. On holiday I like to head for galleries, museums and shops...
5. Although I grew up in a rural area, I am a city girl at heart.
6. At university I studied German, French, Italian and Dutch to varying levels. Luckily the Russian Literature course was in translation.
I think most people have already done this one, so I'm not going to tag anyone, if you'd like a(nother) go, feel free.
Three notable things:
1. At the bus stop last Saturday, a man asked me if I spoke French. When I replied 'un peu', he handed me a Jehovah's Witness Watchtower magazine in French...
2. My mark for the OU assignment I did during the height of the crises was very acceptable, even if not quite as good as my first one. I just feel proud to have completed it.
3. Son 2's school was unaffected by the teacher's strike today, thank goodness.