Monday, February 04, 2008

Another meme

How can I follow my last post?

A brief interlude for another meme, I think. I was tagged by Angie for this one last week, so here goes.

Rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


1. I am a chocoholic.

2. I dont like turning right when I am driving and will sometimes go out of my way to avoid having to do so.

3. In the last two or three years I have probably bought enough books to last until I die.

4. I have a phobia of vomit.

5. I am a lifelong learner.

6. I hate the smell of petrol, so get my husband to fill up my car.

I know a lot of people have already done this one, so I'm going to break the rules and just ask anyone who wants to have a go.

Three notable things:

1. I got my final assessment back from the OU play writing course. All was well.

2. I spent a nice morning with an old work colleague who I dont see very often.

3. I am getting very tired of having to listen to Puff the Magic Dragon at home!

4 comments:

Casdok said...

Well done for your final assessment.
I too hate the smell of petrol.
Ive also done a meme today which you maybe amused to look at!

Jackie Luben said...

Cathy,
I'm so reassured that someone else hates turning right.

Leigh Forbes said...

A phobia of vomit is the manifestation of a good natural instinct. According to my brother-in-law, a pilot, his airline will not fly without sick bags on board. Vomit contains/carries a vast number of nasty bugs, and it's best to stay clear of the stuff if at all possible. Having a phobia, of course, is a great excuse to never have to clear it up!

(From a fellow chocaholic...)

Lane Mathias said...

You've bought alot of books!

Well done on your assessment. Celebratory chocolate might be in order:-)