Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Oh so quiet...

It seems really quiet in the blogosphere at the moment, or at least on the blogs I regularly visit. Perhaps everyone is up to their necks in NaNoWriMo or just gone into autumn hibernation. Which, to be honest, I feel like doing myself. I am currently just keeping myself going with the challenge of my flash fiction pieces.

Three notable things:

1. Arranging to meet up next week with a friend who I haven't seen for a few years. We both have lots to catch up on.

2. Buying a fab cardigan/jacket on eBay which will be perfect worn with black trousers and top for the meeting I have to attend tomorrow evening. It is current season Per Una, but come via the factory shop, therefore I paid only a little more than half the retail price. I can't see anything wrong with it, other than the labels cut out, as they do. A bargain.

3. Getting all my paperwork sorted for this meeting tomorrow, which is when I am resigning as treasurer of the voluntary group. Woo hoo!

4 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Everyone always gets quiet writing times, Cathy - we just have to travel through, admiring the scenery.

Very and strangely life-affirming flash, btw.

:))

A
xxx

Anonymous said...

I love Per Una. Might have a look at that site - can you let me have the link please?

I have been quiet recently because of the stupid idiots who pretend to run a business. They call themselves BT. Bloody Terrible. If you can think of worse, do let me know!

Crystal xx

Cathy said...

Anne, I think you just meant a strange flash?! :)

Crystal, I got the item from eBay. There are several sellers who seem to be getting items from a factory and selling on. Just search for Per Una on eBay then you will find them! The Per Una labels are cut out so you can't return the goods to M&S but the size label was in and definitely looks like genuine Per Una.

Oh and for dodgy service try Virgin Media. (Yes, I know they don't lay cables up to farms...). We left our broadband with BT even though we get TV from Virgin and I'm very glad we did!

Cx

Jenny Beattie said...

Hi Cathy

I've come out of my lurking hibernation to say thanks for your comment today on mine.

Jjx