Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another charity book


I've just realised that I forgot to tell you about this, though you may well have read about it elsewhere. Anyway, it's not too late to send in a submission, entries will close at the end of February. I think I will have a go, if I can squeeze it in when son 2 returns to school next Thursday.

A small team, led by peach, is putting together a bloggers charity book to raise funds for War Child. Full details of the project and how to submit your work can be found here.

Three notable things:

1. Spent the day filling out disability benefit forms for son 1. Yawn.

2. Son 2 is in mischievous mood.

3. A neighbour has visibly lost weight since being banned from driving...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

War Child - great idea, I have submitted.

Forms are so lengthy these days, who does actually read them?

Crystal xx