Friday, April 06, 2007

Weekend plans

No more targets, I fear. I have decided I can only do what I can do and I have to put myself and my health first, for once, and make use of the fact that Hubby is at home for four days to help with the boys.

A quiet weekend beckons, I think. I have lots of things I could (or should) do, such as bookkeeping work, an Open University essay and a pile of ironing. But the weather is warm and sunny, I have books to read, future writing to plan and lots of other things I actually want to do.

That will suffice for now.

3 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Have a wonderful, relaxing w/e, Cathy - you deserve it!

Hugs

A
xxx

Anonymous said...

100% behind you there Cathy. Make the most of the weekend and the lovely weather while losing yourself in those books.

Sue xx

Debi said...

More than suffice! We seem to have lost sight of the concept that doing nothing once in a while can be really constructive!