Sunday, January 21, 2007

A difficult weekend

Son 1 continued his two steps forward then a big one backwards rate of progress, with a major setback yesterday. He is OK and I won't to go into detail, but it is a shame that his therapist is away until Friday.

Spent yesterday in town replenishing my makeup bag and hair products using the vouchers currently being offered in Boots. I spend one voucher then get another! Well even an old bag like me can go for girly things sometimes...

TV watching today... the Jade Goody racism story of course, but also the beached cargo ship because Sidmouth is an area we know well. It is also craft day on one of the shopping channels which I watched while ironing...I love crafts but just wish I had more time to be creative, so I watch to get ideas rather than spend money.

No comments: