Thursday, May 31, 2012

100 RPM


I have a tiny flash fiction in this book, published today. 100 RPM is a collection of stories inspired by music found on YouTube, each story being 100 words or less.

The anthology, to benefit the charity One in Four, was edited by Caroline Smailes, who explains here how she went about publishing it as a Kindle ebook. I'm proud to be included with so many brilliant writers and look forward to discovering the work of those I don't yet know.

My own story, number 48, is called Barricades. It might not surprise you to learn that it was inspired by a famous Spandau Ballet song.

100 RPM is currently very cheap on Amazon and all profits will go to help survivors of sexual abuse. What's not to like?

2 comments:

Debbie Coope said...

I've just bought this. I've been looking forward to its release. Well done for making the anthology.

Jennifer Nolan said...

Hi there, I have tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award! See http://abstractblueberrysky.blogspot.com for details.
Jen.