Monday, April 18, 2011

Kindle sale alert

Amazon UK has a Kindle Spring Spectacular sale until 2nd May. Literally hundreds of books at a fraction of the regular cost, including new releases such as The Beauty Chorus by fellow Novel Racer, Kate Lord Brown, as well as old favourites. I've already bought a few, including Wasted by Nicola Morgan,which I've wanted to read for ages. I think there must be something for almost everybody there, so if you love your Kindle as much as I do, or if you want to read on another device, go take a look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny you should blog about this; I've noticed a lot recently how Amazon change prices on books without contacting the author. A sale is always good for business though.

CJ xx

Cathy said...

I think the Amazon promotional sales are great value. I tend to try some books which I wouldn't pay full price for.It's a way for people to discover new authors from more than just a sample.