Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Love it!


I was feeling rather serious this morning and had planned to write something completely different, but having had a friend around for a good gossip this afternoon, I thought I just had to show you this picture I took on my visit to Devon.

The name is so perfect for the sleepy retirement resort in which it is situated!

Three notable things:

1. Winning 115 kids videos and a tv/video combi for £20 on eBay, which Hubby collected yesterday. Son 2 is in his element...

2. Enjoying the company of a good friend and her daughter.

3. Graeme showing the OU A215 survivors yet another addictive computer game to act as a displacement activity when we should be writing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful, thank you for sharing that picture with us. And congrats on your successful win!

Crystal xx

Anne Brooke said...

Glad you had a good time, Cathy - and love that pic!

A
xxx